Tuesday, July 29

On Top Of The World


Am I Wrong - Tiffany Alvord (cover)

Original version here.

I reaaaaally hate it when doggie pees under mom's stuff. Because one, I have to clean it up. And two, punishing doggie breaks my heart, not that I don't punish him, I still do. So my heart has gotta suffer.

Guess who is now qualified to belay people at Camp5! Yours truly, is. I wished I could've climbed more today though, but the crowd was massive. Ohwell, always a next time!

Things that annoy me - people who don't put on their signal light when turning into a junction. People who don't guard their own kids so much so, someone else has to say / do something about it. People who drive in the middle of two lanes and when you stick to your lane, they decide to honk (and stare at) you because "You're too close to me", yes Mr BMW, that's you I am talking about.

On top of many other things. Ha.

I think I am in general quite easy going, that's part of my charm. I hope I don't ever become otherwise.

That's just how I feel. x

No comments: