Tuesday, April 15

I'm Back From Tokyo

Missed me? I bet.


Sunny Came Home - Shawn Colvin

The tune is so light and breezy. Who would've thought it's about "a woman named Sunny who burns down her house to escape her past". (Wikipedia)

Just as I get back, I developed a mild case of skin infection, or an allergy of some sort. Can't tell if it's because of the air quality, or the stress from traveling (the irregular sleep patterns more like it), or the temperature, or it's just my body telling me to remain on holiday mode. Haha.

I reckon it's a bit of everything.

In summary, I had a great time in Japan, would love to go back and visit some other cities next time. Photos should be up soon - I realized 2/5 of the photos in my camera were of the cherry blossoms in Shinjuku Gyoen on my very first day!

Signing off for now; it's good to be back no less! xx

No comments: