Wednesday, April 16

Something About Little Children


左左右右 dancing to Crayon Pop's Bar Bar Bar

So adorable! Cuteness overload. There's something about toddlers dancing to this music versus adults dressing in the same manner and dancing to the tune. One is way more adorable than the other if you asked me.

Kids right, can be so cute at times. It makes me wonder how these little things who were born so naive and cheerful, how do they grow up and lose all those pure and innocent qualities? Is it parenting gone wrong? Survival of the fittest? Or is it just called growing up?

Inet is a bit sucky today, but photos of Japan is up on Fb for those of you who are friends of mine. =)

Had an awesome dinner with the parents in town. Too full to do anything else but sit around for awhile. Confirm put on weight. At least in Japan, I eat what I walk - or in more correct terminology, I burn whatever calories I consume by walking the distance. Should really look for a gym.

And my pink (imitation) Spigen casing has just cracked open. It lasted much longer than I had expected it to since the last time I dropped my phone, the casing had already broke at the side. Time to shop for a new one. Tsk tsk.

Don't fall sick Ng Ai Li, do not. All you peeps out there, take care too! xx

No comments: