Thursday, April 24

Find You

All the eating in Japan has definitely expanded my tummy space because I've not stopped eating since I got back and I mean, I eat a lot. Significantly much more than I used to. And it's not that I eat because I am peckish, I actually am constantly hungry now. Got baby alien already. (-__-)

My limbs are all achy too, from working out yesterday. It felt good to be sweating but damn, why does my muscles (or whatever tissue there is) suffer so much afterwards. Sitting down is pain. Standing up is pain. Walking is pain. All is pain. Boo.

Today's saving grace has to be dinner. So much good food. But I reckon I should just keep eating small meals every now and then from tomorrow onwards. Otherwise, I deprive myself of food when I am hungry then I totally overeat at meal times. 

Okay okay. I am going to stop talking about my food intake because it's not exactly a big deal. And I haven't been updating as frequently I know, and I do apologize. Been busy eating. Hahaha!

Watched Divergent yesterday, I actually really like it. I like heroines who can stand up for themselves, and not be a prick while they're at it. No harm that the male leads were totally ogle worthy too!

Find You - Zedd feat Matthew Koma & Miriam Bryant

I'll run away with your footsteps, I'll build a city that dreams for two, and if you lose yourself, I will find you.

No comments: