Friday, April 4

Hello First Friday of April

I am convinced it's my stomach and not my heart. I'm gonna feed myself some icecream later to make it feel better.

I'm supposed to be pescetarian this week, but there were moments when I completely forgot about it and nom-ed meat anyway, like that morning when I was working out of the office, and the lunch that one of my lecturers bought us.

Making rules and breaking them anyway.

Which brings me to the next set of rules I'm gonna be breaking. In light of my travels to Japan in the next couple of days, I'm allowing myself to buy stuff (including the forbidden clothing and accessories). I mean, c'mon, it's not everyday that I'll go to Japan!

Someone whom you can talk to. But I can talk to anyone! Even that stranger on the phone and that person who was being mildly irritating. Guess the accurate way of saying it would be, someone whom you like talking to.

That makes better sense. xx

No comments: