Saturday, November 30

Massive Headache

So this will be short.

It was a tiny insignificant crush I never quite paid attention to - but I vaguely remember the time when we had gone to NZ for one of the match race events and he sat across the table from us and tried to engage us in conversation like a good host, all sweet and kind and smiley.

Maybe that's why I've kinda sorta always had a soft spot for him. Haha. Glad he won it. =)

Watched Frozen, I reaaaally liked it! Then again, that's probably just me lah, I love cartoons/ animations and happy endings. And the songs were brilliant. Here's one of em'.


Let It Go - Demi Lovato

I went for a quick run this morning, and managed to sprain or twist my neck during my warm down. It hurts! And that's probably the cause of my headache.

Gonna sleep it off, goodnight world. =)

2 comments:

Dzof said...

Talk about past loves and then referred to a song called "Let It Go". Not subconscious at all.

BTW I much prefer Idina Menzel's version because got more Oooomph.

Ai said...

Ahahahaha, it wasn't a past love! It was an insignificant crush!

I preferred her version too, but I couldn't find a youtube link. :/