Tuesday, November 5

Lavender Is A Pretty Purple

Maybe I should try finding work in Korea. And live in one of those attic houses which I can play deco with and hang out on the balcony at night.

Not that I can't do that here but the grass is always greener on the other side hey. Maybe the stars shine more brightly there.

Feeling a little under the weather again. What nonsense, as soon as there's a chance to rest, my body gets sick. Boo.

I feel like eating a Choco sundae, but I've been so sedentary the whole of today I doubt my body will appreciate the calories. Neither would I.

At least there's some good news today. Some light at the end of the tunnel. Hahaha! I wonder when my phone cases are gonna arrive. It's been way too long.

Thinking of all the pretty places I want to go to someday. =)

No comments: