Friday, May 3

Dear Friends

There's so much going on, there's no end to conversations about the 13th General Elections happening here in Malaysia. You hear it on the radio channels, read about it in the newspapers, mainstream media, non-mainstream media, social media websites, so on and so forth.

Many are openly sharing their opinions, ideas and views. I, am not about to start a new topic nor am I going to discuss my views about this in depth because like I just said, there's plenty to read about it outside of my blog anyway and I am sure you have your own views and I duly respect that.

Ultimately, I believe nobody is fully correct and nobody is fully wrong. No one human is born perfect, but we can always strive for the best because that is a choice.

So as small as it is, I want to do my part.

In that I, urge you, my dear friends, to vote wisely, make a choice that you would be proud of. Make an informed choice, and whatever your choice may be, whomever your vote goes to, I pray and hope that it is for a better Malaysia.

For a better Malaysia, a safer country, a harmonious nation, a prosperous economy. Amen.

No comments: