Tuesday, May 7

5 Statements You Don't Really Have To Know

1. Hand sanitizers are great, especially the awesomely scented ones. But when you have a cut on your hand which you never knew existed, and the hand sanitizer goes on, man it huuuuuurts!

2. The most enjoyable part of packing for me is when it comes to the toiletries section- especially so when you have the 100ml limit for hand carry luggage.

3. My tummy is hungry and it wants to eat ice cream. Feeeeeed me please someone!

4. There are three instances whereby I behave childishly stupid around people. One, when I'm comfortable around you. Two, when I like you enough. Three, when I really really like you.

Today, I made a phone call and went, "Hi! This is Ai Li calling from bla bla bla, may I know who am I speaking to?"

Yes hi, this is so and so..

"Oh hi so and so, this is Ai Li from bla bla bla... 
Oh wait, I already told you that didn't I?"

T___T

I'll add a fourth instance, when I am just blatantly childishly stupid.

5. Hmmmmm, it's raining again, and I still can't tell if I like it or if I dislike it.

No comments: