Monday, May 20

Pizza For Dinner

Wheee, Friday is a holiday. Necessity shopping tomorrow and arrival of guests and my room becomes a hotel room for the night. Glad I managed to clean it up in time!

I know I keep saying it, year after year, that I want expect a surprise party. But really - by not throwing me a surprise, it's a surprise itself. And I really am kidding when I said that I am expecting a surprise, c'mon, I am twenty five a grown up already, you guys gotta stop spoiling me!

Heng's coming home soon for a holiday, but then after that he's taking Wes with him to the States. That leaves me here alone at home. Why is everyone headed for the States. I sad. Well, least then I can wear my ninja shirt that says "I love Ninja's - they took my brothers away".

Except I don't really love Ninja's.

No comments: