Thursday, May 16

Haunting

"Will you still love me when I am no longer young and beautiful?"


Young and Beautiful - Lana Del Ray

I feel sloppy. The kind where you feel your flabs all folding outwards and you keep pulling your pants up so that your stomach flabs don't fold onto the tip of your trousers. (-__-) Rar! And it doesn't help that all I wanna do all day is nom, and nom and nom more.

Dinner was satisfying though, salmon sashimi, salmon sushi and all that yummies! Craving satisfied, for the time being. Dinner and drinks tomorrow. High tea on Saturday followed by a colleague's baby's full moon party. Think I should spend majority of Sunday cleaning my room (and house) a little since I am expecting guests over the next week.

Sometimes, it's easy to complain about other people, or to be fixated on how you don't like them. Why do they behave this way? Why do they say the things they say? What is wrong with them? How can they be so insensitive? So on and so forth. The answer could be as simple as they may be having a bad day. Or, you're reading too much into it. Or, they're actual as*holes.

Bottom line is, doesn't hurt to try and be a little more empathetic towards others. We have bad days too, don't we? And patience is a virtue. Of course if the other party is confirmed to be Mr or Ms Pain-In-Everyone's-Butt, then, be the bigger person. Do what you can, and if all else fails, just walk away, forget about them. There's more to life than spending that few minutes stewing in anger when it does no one any good. Definitely.

I think I did that relatively well today. /pats self on the back /smiles proudly

I really just wanna wake up tomorrow, stand on the weighing machine and be 48kg's. I am superficial that way, sometimes.

No comments: