Thursday, September 8

Straight Out Of My Travel Notebook

To be specific, this note was not written while I was traveling. I wrote it while I was in Borders yesterday, when my eyes were a little tired from reading.

The Type Of Girl I Am

  • Flip flops over any other footwear
  • Coffee for all occasions; whether I am tired, happy, angry or upset, coffee always always work!
  • I can't stand being alone. I rather sit.
  • I don't fall easily, or at least I don't think I do. But when I fall, I fall hard.
  • I like to smile, smiling makes / keeps me happy.
  • I like to be happy.
  • For the most of it, I am fascinated by people.
  • I really don't like to think. Maybe that's why I prefer physical activities because I'd be so engrossed in getting things done right that I leave no space for "thoughts".
  • I like colors. I think I'd rather die if I were color blind.
  • I believe I am essentially a live breathing oxymoron. Confident and insecure all at the same time.
  • Rainbows make me happy. I believe rainbows are a sign of good things to come.

That's that.

It was real hazy yesterday. I hope it has cleared out today.

Have a nice day people! <3

No comments: