Wednesday, September 21

GChat With Heng (With Permission); Edited Slightly

me: Boo

Heng: supp?

Writing an important email, might reply slowly

me: Anyway, I was saying that I can help you find a boat, that should be easy peasy.

Heng: Ah....that sounds awesome...

Things going okay back home?

me: Yup, more than okay

I am going to Singapore for the weekend, some match racing at Marina Bay

Heng: sweet!

you're sailing with the SMU kids or Jeremy and all?

me: I am sailing with the Thailand team, I am multinational yo

Heng: that's a cool story bro

do you know all of them?

me: NOT YOUR BRO

Heng: What boats will you be sailing?

me: Platu's

Heng: and what position will you be commanding

me: I know people because I am a pretty social butterfly

Heng: lol

also, because you have a lot more time than the average person

me: Fine, that's true too

I am on jib trim

Heng: nice

I was the trimmer too, during that Tri-State regatta

did I tell you I puked 5 times?

me: I know, I saw

Seriously??

Heng: With donuts and all coming out my nose

me: Must hv been some hardcore stuff

Eiww

Heng: yeah, no steering = gg.com

me: HAHAHA

Heng: what a curse huh?

me: You've just become weak :P

Heng: Shuffling around the cockpit..... Big waves... All bad for my health

me: Well, glad you made it back in one piece

Heng: I'm glad too, however, I'm probably never going to eat Krispy Kreme again, since I had to smell half-digested KK for 5 hours or so

me: YUCKKK

Heng: .....but still not as bad as dad's detailed email right?

me: hahahaha

Hmmm

I am glad you're enjoying yourself =)

Heng: done with the important email!

9:40pm

my neighbor asked me to help him with computer stuff

but, he's like 60+

I went over at 7pm but they didn't answer their door..

Should I go over again?

me: Mmmmm

How long would it take to help them?

him*

If it's going to take longer than an hour, you probably should just do it tmr, so you get your sleep

Heng: Maybe 7 minutes...

me: Then just pop by loh

Heng: AND HOLY CRAP JEREMY KOO IS GETTING MARRIED!!!

me: Oh yeah

and XXXX got married too!

Heng: XXXX?

XX freaking XX?

me: It's on FB

Heng: How did you even know he got married?

me: FBBBB

Heng: Dude!

Heng: This is seriously over 9000

when are you getting married Jie??!

me: Geeee

Soon?

Heng: sweet, you're going to go all "eeny meeny miny mo" choosing a guy?

me: This conversation is hilarious

Can I use it for my blog?

Heng: definitely, I'll waive royalties for now, but if our relationship ever goes sour, I might sue you

me: Okay, deal

Heng: ahaha...apart from blogging, you've been GBuzzing a lot I see..

Oh crap! Almost 10pm

gg

me: Okay okayy

Heng: need to check out neighbor <-- American spelling is so dumb!

me: You should go help your neighbour

Heng: Need to do dishes

need to sleep

need a girlfriend

me: Hmm, speak soon then

LOL

NIGHHT, sweet dreams, love you!

Heng: have a good one sis!

Love!

No comments: