Tuesday, September 13

Not So Secret Anymore

Sleep was lousy last night. It was full of toss and turning and waking up every 30 mins or so. T__T

So today shall be take it easy day. Ala t-shirt and shorts with my new yellow Keds that bite like hell. Maybe not a wise option after all.

"This one's for you and me, living out our dreams; We're all right where we should be; With my arms wide I open my eyes; And now all I wanna see; Is a sky full of lighters; A sky full of lighters"

I think Mike did a good job putting all the pieces together because it made the whole a sky full of lighters thing make perfect sense, the rest of the song though is just vulgar I feel.

Just wondering, if I had to go to a far far away place and not come back anytime soon, how many people will see me off?

陌生人变朋友 -> :)
朋友变陌生人 -> :(

Secretly hoping I start work soon. The sooner the better. Secretly, I can't stand my nails, why are there bubbles on them. Agitating.

I am out of hangers, need to go get more..

Poor dresses are all sharing hangers now!

No comments: