Saturday, September 10

Hello, It Is Saturday

And I am stealing Mommy's rings to wear...

And Daddy fixed my air cond! :D

And this are were my half moon nails which I created yesterday noon and got rid of yesterday night. They were smudging all over and I was a bit anal so that's the end of my silver blue half moon nails.

Inspired from here.

Now that I think about it...

Certain things in life right now really are not what I had expected them to be (at the very least). Then again, if everything I predicted or if everything worked out just the way I had wanted them to, then what element of surprise would there be in life?

Right?

So, let us all just enjoy the moment, as the saying goes:

Po: Maybe I should just quit and go back to making noodles.
Oogway: Quit, don't quit? Noodles, don't noodles? You are too concerned about what was and what will be. There is a saying: yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, but today is a gift. That is why it is called the "present."


This has to be one of my favorite quotes of all time! :D

No comments: