Friday, May 27

How Many Piercings Does Ai Li Have

A) 4
B) 8
C) 9
D) 10

Not giving away the answer. :P

I took off all the earrings earlier. Felt, light and clean.
As to whether I'll stop wearing all my earrings..

Nay. Don't think so. Felt light and clean yes, but I am just too used to having them on.

I was talking to Mom a couple days back, and the bottom line of the conversation was, the reason why we often take people dear to us for granted is because we know they'll always be there for us, no matter what. They're our safety nets.

San Francisco Coffee has a drink called Golden Gates! Has anyone tried that before??

Everything I am wearing today, is from Thailand. From my top, to my shorts, to my pumps. Come to think of it, 1/4 of my closet currently is filled with things from Thailand. Happy!

Should I go for a haircut? I am thinking along the lines of bangs again.

"Lei hou chi bak jor wor (Seems like you have gotten fairer)"! This I have been hearing quite a bit lately, about high time to get some tan!

Wheee, still zero progress with my To Do List thus far.

No comments: