Monday, May 23

Should Have Known Better

I told you so.. I told you so.

But what to do.

People choose what they want to believe. Everything else we remain oblivious to. That's just how it is, isn't it?

People always want things they cannot get. Because the grass is always more often than not, greener on the other side...

Or are these just applicable to me?

No. I am inclined to think that I am normal and that everyone else shares the same sentiments. If you disagree, you're the odd one.

Hee, anyways. On with a random Top 10!
  1. Something Borrowed

  2. That Should Be Me - Justin Bieber

  3. 12 more days! :))

  4. I should stop lying. But it isn't a lie if I can't identify the truth right?

  5. Bangkok with the girlfriends. One word. F-a-n-t-a-s-t-i-c!

  6. I am constantly reminded time and time again, how blessed I am to have all you amazing people in my life. What would I do without you guys? I really wonder.

    What would I be without you guys? I cannot imagine.

  7. Mission impossible: Lose 12kg's in 12 days!

  8. Mission possible: Smile more, be happy for what is, also for what is not.

  9. It doesn't always have to be about you.

  10. I say this every year. I'll say again.
I don't want to grow up!

No comments: