Friday, May 27

So This Is What It Feels Like

Warning: Complicated, moderately twisted, and slightly emo post ahead.
Warning II: Yes, this one, confirm I will be talking in codes.

Think I am feeling a little angsty, a lil bored, a lil tired, a sense of freedom, a sense of nothingness, a sense of happiness of not doing anything, all at the same time.

It actually feels kinda weird not being at work. I totally cannot imagine those words coming out from my own mouth right now. Seriously. But it's true.

Feeling a little empty, maybe even throw in a slight sense of being lost.

How could it be, why could it be? No idea.

I wonder if she knows I read her blog. I wonder if she appreciates that I like reading her blog. I can't help but feel a sense of similarity, familiarity perhaps? It's nice seeing your reflection in someone else. Or for that matter, someone else reflecting what I think is me. Knowing someone else who seems to reflect your thoughts, ways of life, writing, everything for that matter, is actually pretty comforting.

I really shouldn't be staring at my screen so much today, it is the doctors advice, not something I invented to derive some sympathy. But I keep coming back to the computer! So I figured heck it lah, let's write something and share what's going on in my mumbo jumbo head right now.

Don't know if you picked up on this yet, but I have been using a whole bunch of words that I don't typically use. And to be honest, I am not putting much thought into my grammar or sentence structure this time. I am literally just yapping away. Maybe I should include a Warning number III: Long post ahead.

So should you see anything that doesn't quite tie in with logic, it is probably because I am using words that I am not sure of its meaning. Just using it because it sounds fancy.

I have got 9 more days to my 23rd birthday. And everyday, I keep thinking something will happen because I have conditioned myself to expect surprises. It's so bad right. When I get a text or email, I think, "Hm, this must be a secret surprise" or something along those lines. And to be honest, it's really tiring. And while I enjoy thinking it that way, it really is tiring! I am physically telling myself to stop thinking that way from this very moment.

But you and I both know that the mind, is a powerful tool, it doesn't just stop thinking because you want it to. -__-

Songs I have on my playlist that I really wanted to share:
If I Die Young - The Band Perry
Just A Kiss - Lady Antebellum
Marry Me - Train
Super Bass - Nicki Minaj
All Time Low - The Wanted

I have created my To Do List for today. Probably should get on with it now! But don't be surprised to see another posting!

Well, I won't be surprised for sure. Later!

No comments: