Sunday, May 8

Miscellaneous

Hello hello...

I just got back from a Thai dinner with the family and it was good. A tad ironic considering I'll be having real Thailand Thai food in... 5 days!

Wohoo.. xD

It was so oh-my-goodness hot today! It still is. Dear weather, please be nice.

I am beginning to be convinced that my hunch is correct. She does like you! Hm.. Maybe you like her too. I hope I am wrong but I don't think I am wrong. And if you think you know what I am talking about, you are definitely wrong.

Doggie is my real life soft toy! So cute and fluffy...

Yesterday I was talking to the Uncle in the States and then he put the baby cousin on for awhile and she sang "Twinkle twinkle little stars, How I wonder what you are..." into the phone. So adorable also!

I cooked my own lunch today! And it was good! I'll cook it for whoever who wants to try it sometime!

Need to clear my yellow nails. Not workplace appropriate.

28 days to the 5th of June. It's less than a month.

What did you do for Mother's Day?

I bought mommy dearest a heart shaped cactus. And tied a ribbon to the pot (of which was the most difficult bit).

I don't know if it'll outgrow the heart shape in due time. The guy at the florist didn't know either. T__T

But oh well, guess that's the whole point.

You didn't know what I'll grow up to be when I was born. You probably had an idea or vision of how you wanted me to be. I hope I haven't diverged too far from it!

Now let's see how the cactus will grow. Love you!

3 comments:

Michael.Horn said...

wow, free lunch, thank you in advance.

p/s: not too sure if it's too greedy to request something besides maggee. egg, or garlic sausages. =)

Anonymous said...

love you too...........and yes, didn't know what you'll grow up to be but with whatever is presently in front of me, I'm THE MOST BLESSED PROUD MOTHER IN THE WORLD...........!!

Ai said...

Mike Wan, don't too much know! don't worry, definitely different menu this time.

Mommy, Yay!