Saturday, May 7

Nail Bubble Bubble

DIY-ed my own mani today. Light honey mustard colored nails. If only it didn't develop tiny bubbles.

I also realize how much I like writing. It helps me put things into perspective, for the most of it.

What do you think of coincidences? This is not the first time I am talking about "coincidence" I am sure. I think coincidences are rather creepy.

It's like, we say, the world is a small place, yet it is actually huge! Or how we say the world is a huge place, and yet it is so tiny.

For things to happen coincidentally, for people to meet coincidentally, for all the coincidentally's in life...

How scary. But fascinating at the same time.

Today was one of those I-can't-quite-grasp days. Hours just went by without me really realizing it.

In a good way though most definitely. :))

No comments: