Tuesday, January 18

Magic Cards

Rebecca Bloomwood: When I was 7 most of my friends stopped believing in magic. That's when I first started. They were beautiful, they were happy. They didn't even need any money, they had magic cards.

- Confessions of a Shopaholic

I was referring to those magic cards.

Since I couldn't go back to sleep having woken up at 4 this morning, I decided to go through the pile of receipts I had conveniently hidden in the most inconspicuous places since I got back from the States. And...

(So ironic! Just as I was writing this, the radio was talking about credit card debt) -__-

... it is so scary that I dare not continue... T__T

The first on the pile was the lunch at TGI Friday's in Sunway which triggered all the subsequent times I simply took out the magic card, swiped, signed and went home a happy girl.

Now that I think about it, it was probably due to the collection of guilt and debt that my brain is subconsciously trying to make my conscience aware of! That's why I couldn't go back to sleep lah!

GG.com, not so happy anymore already...

No comments: