Saturday, January 8

It's A Saturday Morning

And I can't don't want to get out of bed.

6 items on my To Do List thus far...
  1. Get my new diary updated, have it wrapped prettily - Updated, but not wrapped. On second thoughts, don't think I'll have it wrapped this time.
  2. Clear out the room, got a rat to catch T__T
  3. Talk to Daddy about the camera - The Daddy said to try getting it repaired anyway. Boo!

    My waterproof Olympus died on me last year and I haven't had time to get it repaired so I went yesterday to the shop I bought it from and the guy there said it could be anything but he's guessing it's the motherboard and repair for it could cost me from RM200 to RM450. On top of that, I need to pay a handling fee of RM65 upfront.

    So the risk is, it can't be fixed, I lose my RM65. If it can be fixed, it is going to be at least another RM200, assuming the cheapest. So my rationalization says, just buy a new camera.

  4. Donate caps
  5. Have my most important meal of the day and do my quiet time - Checked
  6. Call Heng - Checked; he called instead.
  7. ...
  8. ...
Time to get out of bed. *stretch*

*yawn* Good morning! :)

No comments: