Wednesday, January 26

It Rained Today

As I was staring out the window while it was pouring some time midday today, I felt the urge to just run out and stand under the rain.

To just be soaked by it.

And then I caught myself asking, "Hold my hand will you?"

It certainly isn't my first time feeling lost. Unsure. Or insecure. But I felt like I would have appreciated a hand very much today.

There's more to it than I am willing to let on. And the very fact that I am saying this blatantly means I am craving for attention but so not in the mood for questions so please don't ask me anything Ai Li needs some personal time alone to think.

The Green Tea Latte from Starbucks was a good swap up from the normal caffeine fix. Totally sinful but totally worth it. While all the thinking by myself didn't make me any happier, the GTL sure worked wonders - minus the fact that I have a burnt tongue that's still feeling rather sore right now.

And perhaps it was the happy taste the latte left behind, it was Pokka Green Tea to end the night.

To a better tomorrow!

No comments: