Monday, November 1

Regular update

It amazes how I can survive with limited choice of clothing for 2 entire weeks - 5 tees, 2 shorts, 3 pieces of identical event shirts and one long pants, but when I am back at home, it's such a pain to decide what to wear and I always end up with this conclusion:

I NEED TO GO SHOPPING BECAUSE I DON'T HAVE ANYTHING TO WEAR!

It has to be the most flawed statement I can ever make.

It also amazes me as to how much more disciplined I am when I am traveling.

3 step facial regime - Cleanse, tone, moisturize, - check, I even did a mask!
Shampoo and conditioner and leave in conditioner - check!
Lotion before bed every night - check!

Back at home...

Cleanse - that's it.
Shampoo - that's it.
Lotion - what lotion?

Pffft, maybe I should just not stay at home..

No comments: