Monday, November 8

Going Through Old Albums; Nostalgic

I don't know if it occurs to you too but every single time I look at old photos, I feel an extreme sense of fondness to the past, which makes me want to go back in time.

Jinx living in the present lah!

And the not-so-new function on FB which allows us to view past albums doesn't make this any easier.

Anyway, since the nostalgic feeling is already induced, I am gonna share with you people some notes I made when I was in the States back in May/ June.

Happy reading!

Note I

I sometimes feel the world resolves around me. But I know, and we all do, that that is not the case. It is therefore fascinating for me (at least) when things go my way without much of a hitch. It is because of this that I know I am truly blessed. =)

ai, 13/6/2010

Note II

The train conductor spoke to me and among other things, he said, You're a nice person with a good personality, I hope you find a nice guy who appreciates you...

The world is filled with good people, if only we choose to believe and trust.

ai li, 13/6/2010

Note III

Today, I saw an old couple holding hands and sharing laughters as they strolled through the pretty gardens of Huntington's Library.

I made a wish as they walked pass me probably too absorbed in their own blissfulness to notice I was looking at them intently.

My wish... was for more marriages to have this sorta ending.

Then maybe, perhaps, I can start believing in happily ever after's once again.

ai, undated

***

I have just made a decision - I will let the bangs grow.

No comments: