Wednesday, November 3

Do You Know What RPP Stands For?





Random photo post.

Top to bottom: Mint Green polish from The Face Shop (similar to the Mint Green one from Skin Food minus the glitter). Loving the color; application was lousy. But for the price, one shouldn't expect too much. Good buy though, overall.

Bought 2 other colors from Skin Food too. These purchases were made before I went to KT. It's obvious I am into greens at the moment. Just cleared my nails off the black polish, still contemplating if I should do the light green before dinner.

Can't decide if I should keep the bangs or let them grow. I must really like the bangs because most people I know tries it once and allows it to grow into a side swept fringe pretty soon. I have had my bangs for 8 months already!

The doggie! /loves

Found some Ciba Vision lenses in my closet, belum expired and amazingly are of the correct power. I once hated CV lenses because I had problems taking them out but now that I don't have a problem with that, CV lenses are the best yet!

Lil bro is back in the house, time untuk berbonding-bonding.

No comments: