Monday, November 15

All In One

You know how when you have too many things to consider / mention / rationalize / share, it all becomes one huge puddle?

Like.. how one tiny cloud connects with another and another and another and eventually becomes one huge storm cloud and down pours the rain??

Okay lah, before I turn to sound all melancholy, I shall stop with the description. Basically, all I am trying to say is that I have a lot of different topics to talk about today and so yes, you have been forewarned, it is another verbal diarrhea post.

In no particular order... we shall begin.

Sailing talk:

I was randomly reading some news articles about the AG and came across one that states our sailing contingent is expecting a total haul of 5 medals! First thought that came to my mind, "Wah, .... seriously?" =o

Not that I didn't have the faith but 5 medals, that's quite a bit. It was a double "Wah, .... seriously?" when I saw who was expected to produce to medals. -___-

And so, I have been religiously following the results here. And lo and behold, it sure doesn't look too good so far with 4 races completed.

Well, all the best you guys, better start bucking up if 5 medals was what you 'promised' to deliver!!

Personality talk:

Why do I so consistently contradict myself? I don't feel real anymore sometimes lah sometimes.

Do you ever experience periods in time whereby you just don't feel like interacting but you also don't want to shut yourself from the rest of the world and by doing so, you end up being a pissy human being to those who so innocently try to hold a conversation with you?

Or am I just plain weird?

Travel and living:

I believe I am a amazing packer! Seriously. But there's a problem... I always end up with boring pieces of clothing. Then again, traveling light and comfort is number one.

Okay, Scottie just came in and is staring at me with his puppy eyes so I am gonna cut this short and go play with him now.

Till we meet again!

No comments: