Wednesday, November 17

Obsessed with Daiso





Mandy, yes and it is all your fault!

Today, I got myself a box separator at RM5! Technically speaking, everything in Daiso is RM5. While some items are a real bargain at RM5, some things are not. You just really have to use your brain to manually think "Is this pen really worth RM5??", that sorta thing.

Would've been great if they had a pink one but I'll make do. The only flaw about this container is that I can't fit items that are too 'big'. Don't argue with me, it's just what it is.

So as you can see, I am using it to store my earrings for when I travel. The first shot is merely to show off how many pairs of dangly earrings I own, I have ten dozens more studs which are stowed away in my pink heart storage boxes.

And sigh (a very loud one). I lost one side of my real gold heart stud which was a present from my dad for my 12th birthday or something. I don't even know where or when it came off. :(

Should attempt to resume what I should be finishing off before I head to bed... like waxing my legs. T__T

Why hadn't I done it any earlier?

I totally forgot.

2 comments:

Mandy said...

Blek :P

Michael.Horn said...

10 years ago's gold price and 10 years later's gold price worth how much, do you know?????

A bigger SIGH if u found out.