Tuesday, July 27

Of Running Errands

and how much I hate doing so.

First of all, I am the type of person whom, like it or not, is selfish to the core. So asking me 'for a favor' or "Can you please..." usually garners a negative response from me. Even if I do respond with a yes, I assure you deep down, I am dreading it. It is all lip service my dear people.

So. When I do volunteer to help, per se, please give me clear instructions of what needs to be done and don't give me a ambiguous statements like, "Em, I think.." or better still, "I am not sure, can you please read what is there and settle it".

My answer is this:

IT IS YOUR FREAKING ERRAND I AM RUNNING SO THANK YOU BUT NO THANK YOU. PLEASE READ WHAT NEEDS TO BE DONE AND HOW IT NEEDS TO BE DONE AND THEN ONLY COME BACK AND TELL ME WHAT I NEED TO DO.

Hmph.

No comments: