Saturday, July 24

In The Mood For Cakes

Or cake. Singular form less sinful right?

Wee, feeling wayyy better today than previous days. I reckon I'll be back on my feet by tomorrow (figuratively speaking lah!) but let's hide that bit from the little brother so that he'll walk and shower the doggie tmr. Hee!

~

I've never fancied white outfits. Rather, I don't particularly find white outfits easy to wear. Not that they aren't appealing, just... difficult to wear. Staining easily is my primary put off to white clothing.

Which explains how I only have ONE white bottom (shorts) and one white top (formal wear which I had bought specifically for IO presentation).

Anyways, my point was or is that I am on a mission to get a whole white outfit. Or at least more white outfits for my closet. Shopping time kawans!

** Mandy, this is directed specifically at you since everyone else has agendas they need to fulfill. Tell me when are you available. ASAP would be great.

This bring me to my next point. I really don't think I own too many things. The fact that I do not own more than 2 white clothing in my closet is good proof. But right, I just don't get it. Why am I running out of place to store stuff? Even under the bed is full right now.

People have told me I should just set up a blogshop to sell my stuff off. I've given it some serious thought really. Here are a few reasons why I am probably never going to do it though.
  1. What if no one buys my stuff at all! <- Yes lah, the insecure Psych graduated speaking.
  2. I have not gotten around the idea of posting stuff through mail.

    So unless people are willing to meet me in a specific place that is convenient for me, too bad. See how this is not going to work?!

  3. I am too kind (literally!) to name a price for items that I might potentially want to sell. Either the item is too cheap to be sold (ie, I got it for free / something I got from somewhere for a really good bargain) or the item is too expensive so much so I just don't want to sell it even if I will never use it.
Okay lah, I guess these are reasons that I conveniently came up with to prevent me from doing anything about it.

The only way I see this blogshop thing to be a success is if somebody runs it for me. And I mean run the whole thing for me. From deciding what to be sold to the price of the item to how to deliver the item to the buyer..

I'll share the earnings on a 60 -40 basis. You 60 since you are doing the work. Any takers? If you think I am kidding, I am NOT. Really, any takers?

The other alternative to clearing my closet for good would be to do this:
  1. Invite a group of friends over.

  2. Let them go through my stuff entirely without me being present.

  3. Then, they leave without telling or showing me what they've taken.

  4. Now this is the exciting part.

    If within a week I do not ask about any of the items 'missing' from my closet, then it is no longer mine. Of course if I identify a missing item, it has to be returned to me.
Sounds like fun no? :D

No comments: