Tuesday, July 20

I Hope It Will Not Cost Me RM12.35 Every Morning

RM11.35 for a latte at Coffee Bean and RM1 for 2 hours of parking.

(Technically, I cheated lah. It was 50cents per hour, I put in RM1 but I parked for 3 hours. Good thing no summon! :D )

I surely hope I don't have to pay that price every single day to have a good start for my day. Confirm bankrupt before I know it.

So I finished "For One Day" by Mitch Albom in under 3 hours. Here are some favorite quotes, share with you all:
  • Don't you ever tell a child something's too hard.

  • Any boy who wouldn't come to the front door was a boy not worth dating.

  • "You are not a little boy anymore."
    Why do I feel like one?

  • Going back to something is harder than you think.

  • The more you defend a lie, the angrier you become.

  • Live.
Cheaper alternatives to kick start a good morning anyone??

No comments: