Thursday, November 19

Confused..

..perhaps also a little disorientated.

I keep thinking today is Friday. -_-

Meaning to say, Colloquium is tomorrow, lucky all the subjects this semester doesn't require presenting at the Colloq.

Sudden thought, I've only presented once at the Colloq, for 201- The 'conformity' exp! Funny eyh, I thought there would have been more than one for my 3 years here.

BUT I AM NO WHERE NEAR COMPLAINING.
Count blessings also lei mm chit!

If today is a Friday, I am one day closer to my dooms too. Cuz it'll mean I have one day left to complete everything before flying off to KT. T__T

I think I've been giving lecturers a not very good impression of myself this entire week. But I am doing my best already so what more can I do? /shrugs

I also think my sleeping habits are officially taking its toll on me. I just had a heavy dinner- something I do not usually do, I usually have light dinners or skip dinners because of the fear of gaining the extra kg's.

But I was mad hungry and I did have lunch at 12ish today!

Facial tmr! :D

Anyways, if today were a Friday, I'd probably be panicking by now. If it were not for the kawans, I'd be panicking now even.

So thank yous, youuuu youuuu and youuuu! <3

No comments: