Friday, November 13

The Bright Side

Very bad attempt at playing with the contrast / brightness / color of the picture, but oh well.. I kinda like it, still.

Hm. This has been happening often. The feeling of experiencing the thoughts but not knowing how to convey it into words.

I got an email today, it probably wasn't meant to produce the effect it had on me, but I felt happy. Happy knowing that there's always someone somewhere out there who's watching your back, who'd support you, who'd stand up for you..

I know just 2 posts ago, I said that I'd be blogging less because I've got tonnes to do. But spending a couple of minutes each day penning down my thoughts prove to be somewhat therapeutic.

I still need to clean the room cause I have been allowing things to keep stacking up. My closet needs to be 'reviewed' again soon.. It's weird how I haven't been shopping but the space keeps decreasing. How come?

As far as work is concerned, there's still a lot to do. But I believe if I put my heart to it, it'll be done.

Beauty tip: Keeping nail polish in the fridge! It works like magic. I tried it, way smoother application, u should try it too.

2 comments:

Jane said...

can dry faster anot wan??

Ai said...

don't know about drying faster but worth giving it a shot! u try and let me know.