Monday, November 16

5 days.. and so much to complete.

5 days isn't much, can I complete everything I need to? I don't know.
But I sure as hell better!

I just cleaned doggie poo poo and doggie pee pee!

And while I won't call my biological clock screwed, I certainly am about to screw it all up by procrastinating during the day and only working in the wee hours of the morning.

As such, I have decided: Fine, I am going to sleep in the day and do work at night.

But because I skipped dinner, my stomach is now hungry like mad. Just awhile earlier, I was craving for some fried sausage bun..

The cleaning of poo and pee somehow erased that thought for a bit.

I need to do something to the hair.. it's getting really boring.

I've got so muchhh to do.. I wanna cry (the last bit in a non-serious tone).

No comments: