Friday, November 20

Quick one before dinner!

Dear Lord, I thank you for all the people You have put in my life!

Amen.

Every time I find a reason to get upset or feel down, something will appear right before me to cheer me up.

And today, that blessing came in the form of an email. Again, it wasn't anything extravagant. Just a simple mail with simple words. But it put a smile on my face.

And for that, I am grateful. Grateful that while my life is not all that perfect, I have what it takes to get by and be happy.

***

I regret putting a smiley behind "Facial" in yesterday's post. It was freakinnnng painful.

But I bought my white formal shirt. And I am super happy because it is what I would call a Super Value Buy.

Gonna wear it for IO presentation (although not presenting) :D

***

If people are being a pain in the arse to you, does it make the world any better by being a pain in the arse back to them?

I think not.

No comments: