Friday, November 13

Pushing the Limits

The sky is the limit!

That's what people say, that's what we're told. That's what succesful people would tell you if you asked them how did they do it in the first place.

While I like to believe that the sky is the limit, I am afraid my limits are 'not that high'. My limits, are as matter of fact, fragile and about to be crossed.

And I don't think I'm strong enough to get through it this time. It's damn scary.

Everything is coming at full force, one massive blow. I am afraid, very afraid that this blow is going to be fatal (not in the sense of death lah, but more so, too much for me to handle).

Why did I make the decision I made?
Why did I not see all this coming?
Why did I slack so much when I knew how important all this is?
Why did I ..
Why did I ..

Why am I still here?

Perhaps it's a cry for help.

No comments: