Thursday, May 14

Tagged!

DIRECTION: Once you've been tagged, you have to write a post with sixteen random things, habits or goals about you. At last, choose five people to be tagged, listing their names and why you chose them.

1. I like pink (the color) so much so I actually painted a wall in my room pink, all by myself! I realized I've got so many things in pink only after realizing that I like the color. My scissors, staple, mouse, bed sheets, towel, slipper, my external hard disk... Okay lah, some of them I bought after I realized I like the color, but you get my point lah.

2. I actually enjoy cooking. Except, no one really 'appreciates' my cooking. And also because I have yet to improve my cookery skills lah. The most decent dish I can prepare would be my garlic sausages :) Also, maggie mee!

3. Speaking of which, if I were to ever live alone, I really believe I can survive on can food, bread and butter / chocolate spread and 3 in 1's. They are by far the best creation ever, really!

4. I once was able to boast about being the only child my parents have, who had not been admitted to the hospital. That was until last year, when some bloody mosquito decided to give me Dengue. Man, the 'twice a day' blood tests, horrible terrible experience.

5. My most 'valuable' collection - The Earrings! Very hard for me to describe what it really is like, but the last I counted, I have at least 100 pairs of em'. And, they're so lovely. When you get the chance to come visit me, DEMAND that I show you this!

6. Piercings, the story. I have 4 pairs of piercings - 4 holes on each ear. The first pair was when I was barely 5, I believe, the mom decided it was time for her daughter to get her ears pierced, so that was the first. The second one, the mom called me a 'chicken, so I decided to prove her wrong. The third pair, I was in my upper secondary and the mom again challenged my courage. The fourth, this one was really just for the fun of it.

7. No one would believe this, because I cannot believe it myself. The last time I packed my closet, I counted a total of 31 dresses! Seriously.

8. I enjoy cleaning MY personal space. For example, when I am stressed or when I feel upset, cleaning my room is really very therapeutic. Very.

9. I hate running / jogging. It's amazing how I survived all the PT sessions back in PD.

10. I HATE dysfunctional technology! I cannot say "I hate technology" because I cannot imagine what life would be without my mobile or laptop but when either of them decide to fail me, whoah! I beh tahan, I get very very stressed.

11. I <3 ice cream! Vanilla over chocolate anytime BUT the best thing ever is.. Mc D's choco sundae! Heaven!! For that matter, I like anything sweet. Cakes, cookies, tarts... etc.

12. I have this problem, people say I have too many bags (truth is, I think so too), but really, more than once I've found myself looking for a bag to go with my attire but still fail miserably. So you tell me. :S

13. I like meeting new people, provided they are nice.

14. I LOVE massages!

15. I suck at Maths and I absolutely totally hate it. So much so that if I had to calculate something before I purchase it, I almost immediately lose interest in buying it. That's why I like shopping with people who have a knack for numbers. It's amazing how the ENTIRE family are so gifted in Maths, except myself.

16. I speak English (duh!), Malay and Mandarin! Yes, I can READ, WRITE and speak Mandarin. And I speak Malay with a very Malay-ish slang, of which I am actually also very proud of. :D

17. OH, I sail :) & I lurrrve my tan.

18. I did ballet and also attended gymnastic classes when I was (a lot) younger. But doing both at the same time wasn't really a brilliant choice lah, as I got both mixed up quite a bit. I also took some acting classes back in the younger days.

19. I enjoy grocery shopping. Maybe it is just the thrill of being able to spend and not feel guilty considering one usually buys groceries because one actually needs them.

20. I HATE work. Really. I know no one loves work lah, but I really hate it /them. If only I can get my degree without having to write a single report, how I wishhhh.

21. I'll be 21 this year! On the 5th of June. :P

22. My email address(s) are all somehow linked to sailing. One of them being my Opti sail number, another one having got to do with the Laser and another merely stating, aili sails.

23. I want to travel but, I dislike flights. Also, I prefer not to travel alone, life is always better when there's some company. But traveling alone ONCE in my entire life, is a MUST!

24. I've taken the plane, sailed, took the crazy-12-hour-long train ride, sat in a car and also taken a bus to Langkawi.

25. If there was one thing I could change about myself, I would wish... I were taller.

Looks familiar right? Yeap. Exact replica of my FB note.. Lazy wanna re-think of another random 16 items. It'll be pretty much the same anyways.

I tag.. no one, malas. Must be the weather...!! Grr...

No comments: