Saturday, May 23

13 days to go ah people!

I figured, mid term is so not going to screw with my 21st birthday so I am continuing with the countdown..

You can take it both ways:
One, I am doing you a favor by reminding you how many days are left till exams, OR
2) be a nice and kind human and remember that it is my 21st in another 13 days!

Either way, I'd still love you people! Aww..

Sailing today. Tired! But sailing is somehow always fun not matter how tiring it gets. Hope everyone who came today had fun.

Haha, Cheryl Lee, hope your bathroom and bedroom has stopped moving by now!

13 days ah people, 13 days!

2 comments:

Tan Liu Sheng 陈柳昇 said...

yup.. we enjoyed it
hope can hang out again but not today.. everyone got appointment edy..

thx for ur guidance.. see you

Ai said...

hello hello! what a pleasant surprise! glad u ppl enjoyed it and u are most welcomed sure hope to see you people around.. :)