Thursday, May 21

Assurance..

I can so definitely assure you that posting is going to be ultra frequent, once a day at the very least! And you know why is that?

.. cause I dah officially started stressing yesterday!

So much so I only managed to fall asleep @ 4 /5 in the morning. Can cry.

Hm. I've got a very general question to ask my readers:
How is it like to trust a person wholeheartedly?

My room is in a mess, ask Ivy or Mandy. How I wish there's room service at home too! This morning, I woke up, went to brush teeth and saw the note posted by my dad on my toilet mirror..

Made my day instantly! <3

Lunch with the girls in a bit.. Honey milk honey milk!!

I thank God for being dark, cause cannot see my eye bags! :)


2 comments:

kaven said...

How is it like to trust a person wholeheartedly?

When you know you can depend on that particular person,and you know he/she won't let you down. And you know with a glance,he/she understand what you're trying to say/do. To trust a person wholeheartedly,must have 默契 in it~
-kaven's opinion la~

Ai said...

(: sure makes a lot of sense to me! haha, thanks lah for your opinion!