Monday, May 25

Pokka!

.. because it is so deliciously yummy and satisfying on a hot hot day!

Yay! that it rained earlier tho, otherwise, the air-cond will be working its ass off again..

An illustration of a hot hot day.. with pretty pretty girls except,
they're not looking @ the camera with the exception of me.


Photo courtesy of Jessie

Anyway, of being random, and totally bored, and totally reluctant to get started with work, I have been spending way way wayyy too much time on FB; commenting on photos, stalking on new found friends, and commenting on their photos too -_- I need to stop.

As a result of bringing more people to sail, I now have tonnes of photos uploaded.. I am not complaining, I am actually enjoying the 'let's take a photo' spirit! Haha, must bring more people sailing..!!

There's this thing. I couldn't understand it in the past, still don't understand it now, and doubt I'll ever get around understanding it. But again, it's not affecting me all that much lah. Guess I'll just make do with not understanding it ever! Too lazy to try and understand stuff that's too mind boggling already.

A friend kinda sorta dedicated this to me.. And I loved it! Have a listen.



Sharing is caring, as always! 11 days to go!

No comments: