Sunday, October 5

When I am desperately bored...

and sick of sitting in front of the laptop trying to cough out words for assignments, I cook my own meals.

It helps me to avoid getting all cranky and moody because the last thing I'll need is to feel depressed.

So yes.
I cook my own meal when I am bored!
Latest discovery : I cook pretty good Maggie soup!
:)

  1. I am craving for a chocolate sundae but I know it's BAD for me.
  2. I had a minor tummy malfunction today which resulted in me paying frequent visits to the washroom.
  3. I am very fascinated over the fact that Kevin is almost done with his 210 paper.
  4. Have you ever cleaned / attempted to clean ur belly button? I have. And it's fun.
  5. I need to get me a lighter so that I can lit the candle for my scented burner.
  6. When I am desperately bored and.... I wash my toilet too.
  7. I watched Camp Rock on Disney and I think it's nonsense.
  8. Katherine Heigl only looks awesomely pretty in Grey's... Weird.
  9. I, apparently resemble Ueto Aya very much. Say, the browner version of her.
And I still cannot believe that I said "no" to my mom when she asked me out shopping earlier today.

No comments: