Saturday, October 11

Oh No.


*edited*

I'm slightly fever-ish too!
(too because I know of someone who's also sick)

What a bad bad time to fall sick. *gulps down liters of water*

The culprit?

I think. Playing volleyball in the rain on Fri for a good couple of hours and the terribly heat-y BBQ dinner later at night to celebrate Yao's 24th.

But don't get me wrong. I'm not complaining! As a matter of fact, I am actually mentioning it because I kinda like the hectic.rush.rush.and.feel.tired.but.satisfiying lifestyle, minus the assignments lah.

Coursework and projects are not included in the list of 'hectic rush rush'.

Anyway, I've got bruises on both arms. The one on the left is almost the size of the 50sen coin. Yeng right! Again, I am not complaining, I think bruises are a sign of 'macho-ness'. Especially on girls. :)

And I had the most painful facial in a very long while today. At least my face feels cleaner.

Something to share. A tiny part of a conversation with the beautician, who, didn't realize that I wasn't in the mood to talk,
(the conversation was in Mandarin because she couldn't speak English)

"Ni shi shem me ren ah? Hen xiang Sin Jia Po ren..."
(What person are you
???? Look like a Singaporean)

I'm Malaysian.

"Ni xian zai ji sui? Hai zhai du shu ma?"
(How old are you? Still studying?)

I'm twenty and yes, I'm still studying.

"Ni mama hen mei ah! Pi fu hen hao. Ta ji sui? San shi ah?"
(Your mom very pretty, very nice skin. How old is she? Thirty?)

In which I politely replied, "Mei you lah, se shi je loh".
(No lah, she's in her forties.)

In my heart, I was thinking. Crazy ah. Thirty years old. Takkan she 10 years old gave birth to me right?!

Why do people like to ask stupid questions sometimes?
Hmmm.

I wanted to make it the third entry for the day but figured it'll be too much, so anyway.

It'll be the dears' 20th tomorrow, but unfortunately I'll be out at sea. So.. here goes,

*sings*

Happy Birthday to you,
Happy birthday to you,
Happy birthday to Mandy,
Happy birthday to you!!

*hugs hugs, muax muax*

Have a good one dear! <3

No comments: