Sunday, October 19

Faulty Human Personality.

Since we're doing Human Personality this semester, I thought the idea of using it as a title would be rather cool! :)

Anyway, the faulty aspect of human personality I am gonna be talking about, I believe everyone has committed before. But maybe not everyone has a unhealthy limit of it.

Yes. I am talking about the 'I am always right' aspect of the human personality.

One person of whom I know very well who has an unhealthy obsession of this habit, my dearest daddy!

He can drive me (literally) crazy sometimes! 9 out of 10 conversations with my dad will end this way.

"No, you said....... right?"
"See, I am correct! Why do you have to jump to conclusions?"
"But you said......!!"
"Yeah, I am right. Why don't you listen and think a bit for yourself??"

You tell me, can die or not?
9 out of 10 conversations okay!

But anyway, he's still one pretty cool dad and I do love him very very much.

You know how Freud said daughters will always want their future spouse to resemble their fathers and vice-versa for sons and their mothers?

I would, like (if I ever do get married) my future spouse to be just like my dad, except for this part of his faulty personality.

"I am always right". Yeah right.

No comments: