Saturday, October 11

I was disappointed.

It amazes me how the people you trust end up failing you at the end of the day.

You put so much trust in them because you believed them, or rather, because you thought you believed them.

Only to find out that, well, you more or less trusted the wrong person.

And it only makes it worse when they're your friends and that all along, you always believed that they were trust able.

But it could also be very well that it is because they are your friends and that is why you get so disappointed when they fail you.

Coz, if it was just some random somebody from the street, chances are, you would know better than to trust them too much, and of course then when they disappoint you, you tell yourself, "Well, that was expected lah."

Then again, if so, why would friends betray the trust they have?

"If you really didn't want to do it, you could have very well just said it to my face.
Instead of making me think that I could depend on you and have my hope all shattered at the end of the day."

I don't know lah, I am just disappointed and I think I deserve to complain a lil'.

No comments: