Wednesday, October 8

I hate them.

ANTS.

Grrrr, and I have absolutely no idea where they come from!

I do not eat in my room except for the occasional cup(s) of coffee I bring in while working on the lappie.

Grrr. They're everywhere and are annoying and I hate themmm! Gah.

Anyway, my arms are aching and are mildly, swollen. Mangsa domestic violence! Not. It was volleyball practice yesterday lah.

Despite the pain and all, it was awesomely awesome. And still is. Honest. Seriously. Had not had that much fun in a fairly long while. Sadistic sia. ...A bit lah huh.

My right eye has been 'jumping' since yesterday. It's like you feel the heart beat sensation in your eye. Yeah. Weird right?

You know what I would die to be doing right now?
Lying on a beach with nothing to worry. XD

Wanna join me?

No comments: