Monday, October 27

Walaoweh.

Pronounced: Wa-lao-weh.

Depending on the situation, you speed up the pronunciation accordingly. For instance, when the car you are in is about to hit another car, you usually go :" Walaowehhhh Walaowehhhh!!" *super quickly*

Or, when someone cracks a super lame joke and you really beh tahan, sorta kinda, you go :" Waaaalaooooowehhhhhhhh". *with a very longggg drag*

Anyhow, that's totally beside the point, point is, there isn't a point today. :)

I've been trying to upload the frisbee photos onto Facebook since... but it keeps telling me 'upload failed'. Potong betul. So, I have given up. Let's just hope that it's a temprorary technical problem. So here is a glimpse of what the photos are like.

The fisherman. Not fishing, but fetching.
The 'this is how you do it' pose.In between the legs.
Apart from that, I am so so very sure that I'll be hearing "You sunburn ah?", "You become darker" or such similar comments when I get back to lectures. So I might as well explain it now. I FORGOT TO APPLY SUNBLOCK. That's it.

So, hopefully Betsy's bunch really had a good time. From my side, I am just glad that it worked out well. Pretty good planning and organizing for first timer. ;)

I hate it when people talk as if they know what is going on. I lagi hate it when they try to lecture you when they talk as if they know when they don't. I lagi lagi hate it when they blame you for something that they think they know when they really don't. I super hate when people find scapegoats to account for their own mistakes when they initially blamed another person for doing the wrong thing when in actual fact was the right thing and then upon realizing the mistake they've made, they start to point fingers.

Very long winded hor. Nvmd me.

...Raja Muda is in another 2+ weeks!! :) Can't wait. Can't wait.

Before I go off, Happy Deepavali to all!

May the lights shine bright, Festival of Lights mah!

No comments: