Friday, January 18

Today was fun. No, understatement. Today was absolutely fun.
It ended being fun. Yes it did, indeed... =)

No wind, less winching, less body ache.
Thank God for massages and Thank God for my mom who pays for them... =)

Today, some one asked me: How old are you??
I replied: How old do u think am I??
She continued: 18??
Me: * walauweh, got so young or not * No, I'm slightly older than that, I'm 20 this year... =)

Mandy, need more cookies!! Quick! Finished already!
Thank you Sharon for being so nice and understanding!
Boon Woei, you know I don't mean "lala" in the bad sense right?! =)

And, hm... I'm happy lah, quite. =)

2 comments:

jimmytch said...

boo!!!... glad that you are happy... I read also I happy =)

btw long time no see... hope everything goes well =)

Ai said...

we sama sama happy happy lah~

*smile*