Thursday, January 17

I dunno lah... Just have nothing else better to do as of right now.

I'm still aching all over, with fresh bruises scattered all over my legs each day.

Just got to know today that plane tickets for NZ aren't purchased yet, O_o ... *if tak jadi jugak, tak tau lah nak ckp/buat apa*

Training's starting late tmr, Malay kids need to go for prayer, which reminds me of my own one before I head to bed...

I'm missing so many freaking classes that I feel as though I am still on a holiday.

I cut-ted my finger nails a wee bit too short that they kinda hurt right now.

The rope burn on my ankle is starting to peel off and for some weird reason, I don't want it to heal just yet...

I need fruits, Vitamin C for the most of it...

I am feeling so lazy that I am getting kinda depressed... =(

Well, at least with all these going on, I have less to think of on my mind.

No comments: