Thursday, January 31

It's the 31st and I am IM-ing Heng, who's probably a few steps away from where I am, on Facebook. Sighs!

So much for BR this month.

I wanna go shop for CNY clothes lah. I not like some ppl got sister buy her clothes from some land far far away... I wish I had a sister too lah... I wanna go shopping!!! But dompet very limited, aiseh. Any kind soul wanna buy sponsor me clothes or not, I'd be very very grateful one.

Just now got a lot of things to talk about one, then got phone call, distracted! Cannot remember what to say already...

(Mr. Dzof lah, u punya pasal-lah ni. But since u ada baca my blog rite, haha, and since I have already forgotten what I wanted to write kan, so I help you promo ur show lah!!)


Starring Cheryl Samad and Naz Rahman, Ghost is a ten-part series about a girl, a ghost and their quest to find out who murdered him.

Part-thriller, part-romance, part supernatural-but-not-quite
-supernatural-enough-to-get-censored, Ghost can be seen every Sunday night at 10 pm on 8TV.

(Source: Facebook; 'It's Ghost, not Hantu' groupie.)

Important note: First episode premiers this Sunday, Feb the 3rd!

Okay lah,signing off for today!

No comments: