Wednesday, January 30

I am very totally absolutely happy today, for what reason you ask?!
I don't quite know either...

Ah well..... I've been under the sun a lot, have been surrounded by sea/river a lot, I've been having fun, learning & stumbling along the way, even crying at times, arguing, sharing, sulking, smiling, gaining loads of experience I never imagined myself getting into, meeting new & old friends, prioritizing my priorities, learning how to be a better me each day...


Pic 1. Tioman, fun under the sun with mom. Pic 2. Royal Langkawi International Regatta, great time, great people, unforgettable experience. Pic 3 & 4. Centralized training @ Port Klang, fantastic team, fantastic time. Pic 5 & 6. Auckland NZ, priceless experience, priceless memories.

It's all going good. What more can I ask for?! I am happy and am happy for myself for being happy. U understand? I'll just assume u do...

I've been 'living' in the wrong day until today. I thought I got back on Monday (yesterday), which makes today -Tuesday. But in actual fact, I got back yesterday, which was a Tuesday, meaning today is Wednesday. Haha, laughs at my own stupidity. Nevermind, ignore me if you wish.

Aside from the workload from uni, I am enjoying every bit of 2008. I thank God for everything & for everyone He has put into my life. I am thankful for everything that has/had happened, whether for the better or worse, it'll be part of my growing up.

Just for laughs before the day ends:
Trying to imagine Boon Woei being Isabella.

O la lah~ I'm happy.

No comments: